Spring Break Camp
Dates: November 19-21, 2018
Dates: June 4th-August 25, 2018
Winter Mini Camp
Dates: December 31-January 4, 2018
- Our individualized, hands-on instruction lets young artists of all skill levels create what they LOVE, and more importantly, to sharpen and improve their art skills.
- All camps are designed to enrich our world-class drawing and painting curriculum with engaging lessons that cover a variety of topics and mediums such as landscape, sketching, cartooning, colored pencils, and watercolor painting.
- Our week-long summer and seasonal mini art camps are scheduled to coincide with Cypress-Fairbanks ISD. We have full-day and half-day art sessions open to K-12th graders.
- Art Camps are different from ongoing art classes in that the camps are a week full of drawing, painting, and sculpting; and classes meet once a week.
Summer Week-long Art Camps
June 4 – August 25, 2018 / Monday-Friday
Half Day Sessions
Morning: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Afternoon: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
FULL DAY SESSIONS
9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Lunch Break: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Tuition & Fees
- Camp Registration: $15 per student
- Half Day: $175 tuition + $7 supply fee
- Full Days: $330 tuition + $10 supply fee
Sibling Discount: -$10 off
20% off tuition for enrolling in 3+ camps, per student.
Only one discount code per registration is accepted.
What to bring
- Small snack and water/juice provided for morning and afternoon sessions.
- Full day campers need a packed lunch that does not require heating or refrigeration.
- Students should wear old clothes for painting.
All weeks have available seats unless otherwise noted. Our studio allows for 18 students per session, so please reserve your seat(s) early! Open enrollment all summer.
THE ARTIST WITHIN SCHOOL OF ART
M-F: 9:00am-5:00pm Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Studio hours are during posted class times. Email or give us a call to make an appointment to stop by.